Finance Application Process
- If you are interested in submitting an application, please complete the online application
form below. Or if you prefer, you may contact our office at 800-786-0004.
- Upon notification of approval, choose
your equipment supplier
and finalize the price of your equipment.
- A SCF representative will help design a financing structure that best meets your business
- Your documents will be sent by express mail or e-mail, whichever you prefer.
- Once we receive your signed documents, we will place an order for your equipment
- When your vendor sends us an invoice for your equipment, we will call you to ensure
that everything is delivered, installed and operational. If everything is satisfactory,
we will pay
for the equipment and commence the finance agreement.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING NEW ACCOUNTS:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities,
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information
that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask
for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to
identify you including your valid driver’s license or other identifying documents.
* indicates required field