Features and Benefits
- No minimum daily balance requirement
- Account holder must be 55 years of age or better and establish a qualified direct deposit1 to avoid a monthly service fee
- Tiered interest rates
- Unlimited check writing
- Additional Free banking features
- FREE Susquehanna basic wallet style checks or discount credit2
- FREE Online Banking with Bill Pay
- FREE Visa® Check Card
- No Susquehanna Bank fee for using another bank's ATM3
- ATM Freedom
- FREE eStatements
- FREE telephone banking
- FREE Mobile and Text Banking4
- FREE Mobile Deposits5
- FREE Stop Payments
- No Fee official checks
- No Fee personal money orders
- FREE Overdraft Sweep Transfers
- No Fee for phone transfers (employee assisted)
- No Fee single signature traveler's checks6
- Discount on annual safe deposit box rental
- Bonus interest rate on CD/IRA accounts7
For the initial term for new fixed rate accounts
For renewals when additional funds are added
- FREE DirectConnect or WebConnect
1Qualified direct deposits are defined as recurring monthly ACH deposits of $100 or more, including paycheck, pension, or Social Security. The direct deposit requirement is waived for the first 3 months from the account opening date.
2Limit 1 box every January to June, and July to December.
3Surcharge may be levied by the owner of ATM.
4Carrier fees may apply.
5Requires enrollment and approval. Deposit limits apply.
6Available at most branch locations.
7Excludes specials and promotional offerings. Additional funds, equivalent to the minimum amount to open the CD/IRA term selected, must be added to the renewing balance.
Rates and Fees
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees:
No minimum daily balance requirement.
$15 monthly service fee if a qualified direct deposit is not established.
Relationship Checking: Senior
|Minimum to Open||Minimum Balance Req'd|
to Obtain APY
|Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
|$100,000 and above||.20%||.20%