Customized Tailored Plans from
Susquehanna Trust & Investment Company
Our Trust and Estate Services team can help you manage assets, minimize taxes, avoid
probate when appropriate and ensure an impartial, seamless transfer of wealth –
whether your trust and wealth management needs are simple or complex.
Our needs-based evaluation process and planning can help you:
- Accumulate wealth
- Protect existing wealth
- Successfully distribute wealth
- Achieve your financial goals in a tax-advantaged manner
We take the time to know and understand all of your financial and wealth transfer
needs to develop a plan that ensures that your family and favored charities are
provided for now and in the future.
Our services include:
- Revocable and Testamentary Trust Administration
- Estate Administration
- Power of Attorney Administration
- Investment Management
- Guardianship Administration for Minors and Incapacitated Individuals
- Business Succession Planning
- Special Needs Trusts Administration
- Custody and Safekeeping of Assets
- Bill Paying from Client Accounts
- Tax Planning Suggestions for Estates and Gifts
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Local Administrative Decisions in Trust Arrangements
- Securities, insurance products, and investment advisory services are offered through Valley Forge Asset Management, LLC. (VFAM), a non-bank affiliate and wholly owned subsidiary of Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc.(SBI). VFAM is an SEC registered investment advisor, a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and a licensed insurance agency. Investment advisory services are offered through Stratton Management Company, a non-bank affiliate of Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. (SBI).
- Retirement Plan Services are offered through Valley Forge Asset Management, LLC (VFAM). Securities, insurance products, and investment advisory services are offered through VFAM and is a SEC registered investment advisor, a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC), and a licensed insurance agency. VFAM is a wholly owned subsidiary & non-bank affiliate of SBI.
- Susquehanna Wealth Management® is a registered service mark of Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc.
- Trust & Estate Services are offered through Susquehanna Trust & Investment Company, a Pennsylvania chartered trust company.
Securities and Insurance Products Are:
• Not FDIC Insured • May Lose Value • Not Bank
• Not a Deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Entity