Flexible Savings Strategy
Many people choose variable annuities to help accumulate dollars, on a tax-deferred
basis, for use at retirement or another future date. They can provide a solid foundation
for building a personal retirement strategy through investment income and tax advantages
while providing the insurance protection of a guaranteed death benefit. These components
give you the flexibility to structure your retirement savings to meet your unique
Variable Annuities allow you to:
Variable annuities are sold by prospectus only. Investors should consider the investment
objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the funds carefully before investing.
The prospectus contains this and other information about the funds. Please read
the prospectus before investing or sending any money. Investors may obtain a prospectus
from the variable annuity company or their investment executive.
- Defer paying taxes until you begin taking distributions
- Take advantage of market opportunities
- Help enhance the quality of your retirement
- Receive monthly or yearly income that you cannot outlive
- Ensure that your beneficiaries receive the full value of your annuity on a timely
- *Securities and Insurance Products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with Susquehanna, a division of Branch Banking and Trust Company or its related companies. Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Adviser Representatives. Investment products are: *Not FDIC insured*May go down in value*Not financial institution guaranteed*Not a deposit*Not insured by any federal government agency. Susquehanna Wealth Strategies is a marketing name for Cetera which offers investment products at Susquehanna Bank locations.
- Susquehanna Wealth Strategies is a marketing name for CETERA which offers investment products at Susquehanna Bank locations.
- Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Adviser Representatives in connection with an appropriate CETERA Advisory Services Agreement and disclosure brochure as provided.
Securities and Insurance Products Are:
• Not FDIC Insured • May Lose Value • Not Bank
• Not a Deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Entity