What is a mutual fund?
Whether you are a small or large investor, or prefer conservative or aggressive
investments, mutual funds work to give you an opportunity for capital appreciation,
or competitive yields and liquidity. That is because mutual funds (companies that
pool the assets of many shareholders) provide diversification—with the added benefit
of professional management. In addition, most mutual funds offer special features
helping to make them among the most popular and convenient investment choices available
to today’s investors.
Mutual Fund Options
Whatever your investment objectives and desired level of risk, there are mutual
funds to match.
Mutual Funds are sold by prospectus only. Investors should consider the investment
objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the funds carefully before investing.
The prospectus contains this and other information about the funds. Please read
the prospectus before investing or sending any money. Investors may obtain a prospectus
from the Mutual fund company or their investment executive.
- Money Market Funds
- Fixed Income or Bond Funds
- Equity or Growth Funds
- Balanced Funds
- Specialized Mutual Funds
- Securities and Insurance Products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. or its related companies. Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Adviser Representatives. Investment products are: *Not FDIC insured*May go down in value*Not financial institution guaranteed*Not a deposit*Not insured by any federal government agency.
Susquehanna Wealth Strategies is a marketing name for Cetera which offers investment products at Susquehanna Bank locations.
- Susquehanna Wealth Strategies is a marketing name for CETERA which offers investment products at Susquehanna Bank locations.
- Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Adviser Representatives in connection with an appropriate CETERA Advisory Services Agreement and disclosure brochure as provided.
Securities and Insurance Products Are:
• Not FDIC Insured • May Lose Value • Not Bank
• Not a Deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Entity