Your security is Susquehanna's top priority.
That's why we have partnered with Trusteer, a leading expert in online financial security, to provide Trusteer
Rapport online fraud protection. This required fraud protection software has been customized to protect users of Susquehanna
Business Online Banking – at no additional cost.
What is Trusteer Rapport and how does it protect me?
Trusteer Rapport is
unintrusive and works alongside your existing firewall and antivirus solutions to
provide added protection to your online banking session with Susquehanna Bank. Trusteer Rapport
creates a secure channel between your keyboard and Susquehanna to minimize the risk
of your information being captured by an outside party.
How Trusteer Rapport protects:
- Removes existing financial malware from the computer immediately
- Prevents future malware infections
- Protects credentials and personal information from key-logging and screen capturing attempts
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing credentials and data
- Notifies Susquehanna Bank of threat activity to further drive fraud protection
Service and Support Center:
Download & Install
Online contact to
How easy is it to use Trusteer Rapport?
It takes only moments to download and install Trusteer Rapport. Log in to Online
Banking and select 'Download Now' when prompted. It begins protecting you immediately
upon installation with no need to restart your computer. Above, you will find a quick link
to download and install Trusteer Rapport on your computer, as well as online demo, installation
details and quick tips, all provided to you by IBM's Trusteer Rapport online support services.
You'll know Trusteer Rapport is running when you see the icon in your browser's
address bar as shown to the right:
- The green arrow icon will turn grey for sites that do not use Rapport.
- Trusteer Rapport works with all major browsers and won’t slow down your computer's
normal applications and processes; it runs quietly in the background.
- No special connection or maintenance is required. Software updates happen automatically, and at no additional cost.
- In rare cases that you have an issue installing Trusteer Rapport, please contact
Trusteer Support or Susquehanna Business Services Support at 888.286.3082.
Fraud Protection Products: When fraud is a concern, we can provide you with tools through our collection and information reporting services to deliver peace of mind.
Positive Pay. Positive Pay provides an online channel for you to upload
your check issue file as checks are written. Checks posted to the account that do not match the data
provided will automatically be "pulled" for examination by you, the customer. Via Online Banking, you make the determination to pay or return any suspect item.
ACH Block/Filter. The ACH Block/Filter service allows you to either completely block an account from any ACH debits (or credits) or allow only those
transactions that have been authorized to travel in and out of your account. This service can be customized per account or for each account.
Please contact your Cash Management Relationship Manager to learn more.