Conventional Fixed‐Rate Mortgages
Financing options that provide the dependability of a fixed monthly payment.
- Variety of products and terms
- Fixed monthly payments for the life of the mortgage
- Low down payment programs available
Adjustable‐Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
A wide‐range of adjustable rate mortgage products that provide financial flexibility.
- Lower initial interest rate than fixed‐rate loans
- Interest rate periodically adjusts with changing market rates
- Changes are typically no more than 2% per adjustment period
- Variety of adjustment periods
- Up to 30 year amortization
An FHA‐insured loan that offers affordable housing opportunities to first‐time buyers.
- Low down payments
- Minimal cash needed
- Fixed‐rate and adjustable‐rate options